Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Best Butterflies Tic Tac Mini Box-VIDEO

I'm so excited to share this adorable little treat box today!  When I say little I mean little!  This sweet box is only about 2" tall, 1 1/4" wide and 3/4" deep.  So it's a mini box but that just makes it that much cuter right!  You could easily make a bunch of these and have them on hand for anything!  I think these would be the cutest gift to make a stack of them and keep them in your bag and hand them out to people who help you out through the day, postal workers, bank tellers, grocery clerks, etc.  I think they'd love it!  

stampin up, best butterflies, butterfly kisses

I used some of my favorites on this box.  The Best Butterflies Bundle is so much fun!  I just love playing with it!  In addition I also used the coordinating Butterfly Kisses DSP.  This stack of DSP has some amazing patterns!  I'll need to get more of this DSP ASAP!  The colors in the DSP are so great!  I'm using three of them today, Calypso Coral, Parakeet Party and Starry Sky.  I addition to the butterflies I used a new die set and some new paper.  The Sequins Dies are A.MA.ZING!  Please don't pass by them in the catalog.  I die cut mine with the new Rose Gold Paper-gorgeous!  

stampin up, best butterflies, butterfly kisses

My fun box holds two of the pillow pack tic tacs.  I got mine on Amazon here.  You get a TON of them so you can make a lot of these cute boxes.  

DSP 3 1/2" x 4 1/2"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/4", 2 1/2" and 3 1/4"
On the short side score at 3/4" each side

I have a full supply list below.  Make sure you check out my video for details on this box.  While you're there please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

https://www.amazon.com/Tic-Tac-Fresh-Mint-Pillow/dp/B07F2RW9ST/ref=sr_1_8?crid=2AMBEM62ZNF0Z&keywords=mini+tic+tac+bulk&qid=1653921416&sprefix=mini+tic+tac+bulk%2Caps%2C1962&sr=8-8

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


Join my team this month and get new In Color products in your Starter Kit FREE!!

No comments: