Monday, May 30, 2022

Blown Away

I have another card featuring the adorable Glad We're Friends Set.  I featured this set in my Facebook Live last week.  You can check it out that project here.  This little pup is so cute too!  Plus I love the greeting that goes with it.  This card is pretty simple.  I have a simple embossed background.  I stamped and fussy cut my dog but I left the fan on a square piece of  Basic White.  If I made this card again I'd use one of my Stylish Shapes Dies to cut a square for more texture.  I love that the dog is it's own piece.  Make's him stand out more.  

stampin up, glad we're friends

I added a Linen Thread bow for some textile texture.  I had to fussy cut the greeting, but I think the extra time it took is totally worth it!  I finished the card with some Classic Matte Dots.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, glad we're friends

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:

Join my team this month and get new In Color products in your Starter Kit FREE!!




 

No comments: