Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Best Butterfly Gum Box-VIDEO

One of the first bundles I wanted in the new Annual Catalog was the Best Butterflies Bundle.  On Monday I shared this card with you.  I love that each butterfly will be unique and different and you can customize them however you want to suit whatever project you're working on.  Today I went with some bold bright colors.  I used three of the new In Colors, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party and Starry Sky and I paired them up with Coastal Cabana.  LOVE this color combo!  

stampin up, best butterflies

For my butterfly for this card I used the coordinating stamps in the set to stamp the detail on Basic White Cardstock then die cut the details pieces with the colored cardstock.  I love the texture that it gives the wings.  I adhered my wings down on all sides but in my video I curl up some of the edges on the wings so the stamped detail shows more.  I love that!  You can do it however you want!  That's the beauty of this set!  My greeting is heat embossed and I finished my box with some Parakeet Party Ribbon and Solid Faceted Gems.  

stampin up, best butterflies

My box is made from a sheet of DSP from the Butterfly Kisses Pack.  I sized my box perfectly to hold a package of Trident Gum.  

To make the box you'll need DSP that is 4 5/8" x 6"
On the short side score at 1/2" on each side
On the long side score at 2 1/4", 2 3/4", 5" and 5 1/2"

I used the Label Me Fancy punch to punch a finger notch to get the gum in out easily.  Look around at your punches and see what you have.  

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out my video for details on this project.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, best butterflies

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!



Join my team this month and get new In Color products in your Starter Kit FREE!!

No comments: