Monday, May 16, 2022

New Catalog Kick Off Class

Over the weekend I held my in person New Annual Catalog Kickoff Class!  This is one of my favorite classes of the year.  I LOVE the cards that my guests got to make!  I don't have a supply list listed for these cards, that is reserved for my in person guests.  All of these products are available in my Online Store.  Shop here.  

First is this adorable card featuring the Cup of Tea Bundle and Tea Boutique DSP.  I love the colors and the soft feeling to this card.  But my favorite part of this card is inside....


Inside the card is a 3" x 3" envelope, the perfect size to hold a tea bag!  What a cute surprise!



The next card is a fun gatefold card.  These two colors are two that I might not have paired together but boy do I LOVE THEM!  Bermuda Bay and Starry Sky are a perfect combo.  This card uses the Happiness Abounds Set and the Pretty Prints DSP.



Of course I had to use the Sweet Songbirds Bundle.  This simple card is soooo cute!  You could easily make a stack of these for friends in no time!  In addition to the Sweet Songbirds Bundle I also used the Fabulous Frames Dies. What a fun combo!  



The Sending Smiles Bundle is one of my favorites!  I have yet to make a card I don't like and this card is no exception!  I love the combination of stamped and die cut images.  So gorgeous!  I love it paired with the Dots and Spots Die.  



Finally, the last card is so stunning!  I used the Good Feelings Set paired up with the Hues of Happiness DSP.  This is a great use of scraps and the card is so gorgeous!  


Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Join my team this month and get new In Color products in your Starter Kit FREE!!




No comments: