Friday, May 13, 2022

Happier Than Happy Fun Fold

Today's card features the adorable Happier Than Happy Bundle.  I am always, always a fan of the cute critter cards.  I love them so much!  This one was no exception!  These cute forest animals are so fun!  They're a Distinktive stamp, meaning that the stamp is designed to give amazing shading with just one ink and one stamp.  I love the incredible detail in the stamped images, and it was so easy but it makes me look like a true artist! I'm sharing a fun fold that I saw from Erica Cerwin.  I thought it was so cute and had to make it!  

stampin up, happier than happy

There's lots of panels and scoring, measurements all below.  These kinds of folds are great for creating fun scenes on cards like this one.  In addition to the Happier Than Happy Bundle I'm also using the coordinating DSP Happy Forest Friends.  This is such a cute package of DSP!  For some added fun I added lots of die cut leaves from the bundle to my card.  I think they're so cute!  For my greeting I stamped the 'thanks' on a rectangle that was in my Basic White scraps.  It's die cut from the retired Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  It didn't even occur to me that it was retired until after the card was complete.  You can substitute it for any smaller label.  

stampin up, happier than happy

To make this card you'll need:
Mossy Meadow 5 1/2" x 11"
On the long side score at 1 3/4", 3 1/2", 5 1/4" and 7" fold accordion style
Soft Suede 5" x 3 3/4" adhere to the first and fourth panel
On the long side score at 2 1/2"
DSP pieces 1 1/2" x 5 1/4" (two), 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"
Calypso Coral 4 1/4" x 3"
Basic White 2 1/4" x 3 1/2" (two), 2 1/2" x 3 3/4"

I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

No comments: