Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Sending Smiles Kit Kat Box With The NEW In Colors

I'm so excited to share this box with you today!  I'm featuring the new Sending Smiles Bundle!  This is one of my favorite bundles in the new catalog.  I'm also featuring this bundle in this months Card Crate.  You can get more details on May's Card Crate check out this post. I'm using all five of the new In Colors too.  These In Colors are amazing!  Once you start to use them you'll love them!  

stampin up, sending smiles

I'm pulling in lots of new In Color products on this box.  There's the DSP, the dots and I'm using Starry Sky Ribbon.  This metallic ribbon is available in all five of the new In Colors.  

stampin' up, sending smiles

I'm using some new dies on this card too, the All That Dies are amazing and quickly becoming a huge favorite of mine.  I love that bottle cap circle and the arrow banner is fantastic.  I resized my banner by running it through the Cut and Emboss Machine to make it shorter, check out my video.  It's one of my favorite banners!  

stampin up, sending smiles

I used a magnet to keep my box closed.  You can get small magnets in a variety of places.  I got mine from Amazon, search for 'button magnets'.  You can also get them from totalelement.com  If you didn't want to use a magnet you can use velcro to keep it closed too.  

stampin up, sending smiles

This box is sized to hold a full sized Kit Kat bar.  Any of your favorite flavors will work.  It's a fun treat that anyone will like.  On the front of my box I die cut a label to help get the Kit Kat out, plus it's super cute.  You can also use a punch.  Check out my video for all the details on this box.  


To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock, I'm using Orchid Oasis, that is 7 1/2" x 8"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1", 5 1/2" and 6"
On the short side score at 1/2", 3 1/2", 4" and 7"
DSP 3" x 2" and 2 7/8" x 4 1/4"

Trim according to the picture.  I ran my lid and the front of my box through my Cut and Emboss machine for added texture.  You will need to do two passes to do this. Make sure you adhere you DSP to the front of the box before die cutting the front.  Check video for more details on this.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, sending smiles

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




 

No comments: