Friday, May 27, 2022

Perfectly Penciled and Hues Of Happiness

Today's card is gorgeous and it's most DSP doing all the hard work!  This was one of the cards that my team got to make at my recent team meeting.  If you've considered joining Stampin' Up! I'd love to have you on my team.  Now is a great time to join.  For $99 you get to choose $125 in product, PLUS this month you'll receive an In Color Bundle FREE!  It includes the new In Colors featured in grid paper, DSP, cardstock and ink pads.  PLUS enjoy free shipping on your kit and a FREE Paper Pumpkin!  So much for only $99.  Join my team today
stampin up, perfectly penciled, hues of happiness

This card is stunning and it all came together with DSP. The only stamping is the greeting from the new Charming Sentiments Set.  I've talked about how much I love this Hues of Happiness DSP. I promise I won't be using it on every project. This time I've paired up the Hues of Happiness DSP with the Perfectly Penciled DSP.  If you want a good black and white DSP this is the one you want.  The patterns are fresh and fun.  You can color them or add color in any way to them.  Or just leave them in black and white with a pop of color.  I used Parakeet Party for my leaves, punched with the Bough Punch for an even more intense pop of color.  LOVE it!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, perfectly penciled, hues of happiness


 

No comments: