Monday, May 9, 2022

Best Butterflies Birthday

Today's card is sooo much fun!  Lots of new products! Lots of fun colors.  Lots of texture and dimension-I love it!  I started with one of the printed card bases from the Tea Boutique Cards and Envelopes.  I added a piece of vellum that I embossed with the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder.  This is probably one of my favorite folders!  I used lots of new dies.  The Stylish Shapes is where the pierced square comes from, there's a gorgeous Shaded Spruce tag from the Designer Tags Dies.  

stampin up, best butterflies

Next is the AMAZING new Best Butterflies Bundle.  I just love these butterflies.  They're a little different then other butterflies we've had in the past, I think that's why I like them so much!  Each of the wings and bodies are separate dies.  You can create your own butterflies however you choose!  I LOVE it!  I finished my card with a heat embossed greeting and some Faux Sea Glass Shapes.  There's so much to love about this card.  I have a full supply list below.  If you love these butterflies make sure to join me for my Facebook Live project this Wednesday at 9am MT.  We'll be making another fun project with the Best Butterflies Bundle.  Can't catch me live, don't worry you can catch the replay on YouTube following the live.  


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:


Join my team this month and get new In Color products in your Starter Kit FREE!!

 

No comments: