Monday, May 2, 2022

Good Feelings Sneak Peek

I have one last sneak peek to share with you today!  Tomorrow our new Annual Catalog goes LIVE and I can't wait!  This catalog is amazing!!!  Today I'm sharing the new Good Feelings Set along with the new In Colors and their coordinating accessories like the Metallic Ribbon and Glimmer Paper.  Love both of these products!  I'm also using more of that incredible plaid print in the In Color DSP!  This is my favorite print and I can't wait to get it in all our colors!  

stampin up, good feelings

For my greeting I used my Stamparatus, I wanted an ombre colored greeting and of course the Stamparatus is the best tool for that.  I inked up the top of my image with Orchid Oasis and the bottom of my image with Starry Sky.  Using the Stamparatus ensures that you get a clean stamped image every time.  I added a heart and a flower from each In Color below the greeting.  The hearts are all die cut with their coordinating cardstock using the Teacup Dies.  The flowers are die cut with the In Color Glimmer Paper with the Sending Dies.  This little flower in those dies has become my go to embellishment.  I LOVE that little flower!  The entire card is finsihed with a Starry Sky bow with the Metallic Ribbon, get this ribbon in all five of the new In Colors.  Sneak peek items will be available for purchase tomorrow, May 3, when the catalog goes live! I have a full supply list below.   

stampin up, good feelings

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Good Feelings Set-Coming May 3!
Starry Sky Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Orchid Oasis Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Tahitian Tide Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Sweet Sorbet Cardstock-Coming May 3!
Parakeet Party Cardstock-Coming May 3!
In Color 2022-2024 DSP-Coming May 3!
In Color Glimmer Paper-Coming May 3!
Orchid Oasis Ink-Coming May 3!
Starry Sky Ink-Coming May 3!
Starry Sky Metallic Ribbon-Coming May 3!
Teacup Dies-Coming May 3!
Sending Dies-Coming May 3!



No comments: