Friday, May 6, 2022

Hues Of Happiness DSP Card

Today's card is a stunner!  I have a secret to tell you....I didn't color a single image on this card.  In fact the only ink I used was VersaMark Ink to emboss my greeting.  So how did I get all those gorgeous flowers on my card then?? They're from the Hues Of Happiness DSP.  Die cut straight from the sheets of DSP using the coordinating dies in the Happiness Abounds Bundle.  This DSP and the bundle are a match made in heaven!  If you get the bundle you need to add on the DSP, if you get the DSP you need to add the bundle (or at least the dies!).  Trust me on this one! 

stampin up, happiness abounds, hues of happiness

The background on this card is DSP too, from the same package!  I die cut flowers from the DSP to match my background perfectly then I arranged them in a diagonal pattern across the background.  PRO TIP! The flowers on the edges of my card were die cut from the edges of the DSP.  They already have a straight edge and you don't have to waste 'half a flower'.  Use every inch of that DSP!  The card was so stunning I only added a simple heat embossed greeting.  I fussy cut it to keep it small, because I didn't want to cover any of those flowers.  Make sure you add the Hues of Happiness DSP and Happiness Abounds Bundle to your wishlist!  You won't be disappointed!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, happiness abounds, hues of happiness

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:


Join my team this month and get new In Color products in your Starter Kit FREE!!



 

1 comment:

Donna S said...

Thank you for the tips... and yes, I bought just the bundle & now I have to get lots of that gorgeous DSP!