Friday, May 20, 2022

Sweetest Cherries Friend Card

Today's card is so fun!  This was one of the cards that my team got to make at my recent team meeting.  If you've considered joining Stampin' Up! I'd love to have you on my team.  Now is a great time to join.  For $99 you get to choose $125 in product, PLUS this month you'll receive an In Color Bundle FREE!  It includes the new In Colors featured in grid paper, DSP, cardstock and ink pads.  PLUS enjoy free shipping on your kit and a FREE Paper Pumpkin!  So much for only $99.  Join my team today

stampin up, sweetest cherries

I used the new Sweetest Cherries bundle for this card.  The background is embossed with the Timber Embossing Folder.  I'm featuring Sweet Sorbet on this card.  It's a new In Color and is so pretty!  The cherry is punched with the Sweet Sorbet Glimmer Paper so you get lot of texture and sparkle and shine!  

stampin up, sweetest cherries

The Sweetest Cherries bundle has the cutest greetings and I love the size and font of them.  I added a greeting on the inside of the card too.  So fun!  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, sweetest cherries

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


Join my team this month and get new In Color products in your Starter Kit FREE!!


 

No comments: