Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Nuts About Squirrels Peanut Butter Pie Box-VIDEO

This week I'm taking a week off from my Facebook Live but that doesn't mean I don't have an adorable treat box to share with you.  I pulled out my adorable Nuts About Squirrels Set.  I'm pairing him with the Rings Of Love Sale-a-Bration DSP.  At the time that I'm typing this, the DSP is still available.  Remember Sale-a-Bration items are only available while supplies last.  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels

I've made this style of box before and it's one of my favorites.  I love the fun angled side.  I think it's unique and different and really makes for a cute box!  You can check out this box here for another box featuring this fun angled side.  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels

I stamped my squirrel on a piece of Basic White that I die cut with the Stylish Shapes dies.  I used Soft Suede for the outline and Crumb Cake for his body.  I finished the box with some leaves and branches from the Bough punch and some fun embellishments.  I have a full video below.  Make sure you check it out for all the tips and tricks for this box.  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels

Inside my box are Little Debbie Peanut Butter Creme Pies.  If you're a fan of peanut butter or know someone who is they'll love this treat.  It's very sweet so it's great for sharing!  

Make sure you check out the video for all the details on this box.

Parakeet Party Cardstock and Crumb Cake Cardstock 6 1/2" x 6 1/2" score at 1 1/4" on all sides on both pieces.  
For Crumb Cake piece, trim corners and adhere to form box. 
For Parakeet Party piece.  Trim off two corners on one side.  Cut the side diagonally from the front of the box to the back.

Rings of Love DSP 3 7/8" x 3 7/8"

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels


 

No comments: