Monday, July 18, 2022

Good Feelings With Rings Of Love

I have a beautiful card to share with you today and you might not know it but I'm using two Sale-a-Bration items on this card.  Remember Sale-a-Bration items are only available while supplies last so don't miss these products if you love them.  The first is the Rings of Love DSP.  I just LOVE this DSP!!!  It's been the first one I reach for the last few weeks!  I've shared a few projects with it, you can check out when I featured it for Sale-a-Bration Sunday a couple weeks ago here.  The second Sale-a-Bration set I'm using are the Tree Lot Dies.  See if you can see them!  I showcased the Tree Lot Dies for Sale-a-Bration Sunday yesterday, you can check out those two cute cards here
 
stampin up, good feelings

Did you spot the dies?  I used the wreath die from the Tree Lot Dies for my flower center.  I was looking for something to fill it in and the wreath was the perfect size.  I also used the center of the wreath and adhered both pieces.  I love that fun inlaid look.  My flower is punched with the Flowers and Leaves Punch.  I've been reaching for this punch more and more lately!  I added some fun layers with the Stylish Shapes Dies and the leaves for the flower are from the Bough Punch.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, good feelings


 

No comments: