Sunday, July 3, 2022

Sale-A-Bration Sunday-Hippest Hippos-VIDEO

I'm so excited to kick off Sale-a-Bration Sundays again!!  This is a series I love doing during Sale-a-Bration where I feature a different Sale-a-Bration product every Sunday in Sale-a-Bration.  It only seems fitting that I kick off this series with my FAVRORITE Sale-a-Bration product the Hippest Hippos Set!  Along with the set you can also earn free the Hippo Dies and they're adorable!  I've already shared a couple projects with this set, you can check out this slimline card here and this water bottle tag here.  I also have another fun card to share with you tomorrow so make sure you check back tomorrow!  We're not doing too much with the dies today.  That's another project for another day! Today's card is so adorable!!  If you don't have the dies you can fussy cut the hippo for today's card.  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies, rays of light

My hippo is stamped and colored with Stampin' Blends, colors listed below in the supply list.  I used the Rays Of Light Stamp for a fun background. I added a piece of vellum over it to spotlight the hippo more.  The greeting is from the Amazing Thanks Dies.  Make sure you use Adhesive Sheets on the back of the cardstock before you die cut for easier gluing.  I added some new DSP, this stars pattern from the Black and White Designs DSP is amazing and my favorite!  Finally, to finish it off I added some clouds and hearts from my favorite dies, the Give It A Whirl Dies.  I have measurements below as well as a full supply list.  You can shop for these items in my Online Store.  Make sure you check out the video for all the details and subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video!  

Poppy Parade card base 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score long side at 4 1/4"
Black and White Designs DSP 4" x 5 1/4"
Basic White 3" x 4"
Vellum 2 1/2" x 3 1/2"

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies, rays of light
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:


 

No comments: