Sunday, July 17, 2022

Sale-A-Bration Sundays-Tree Lot Dies-VIDEO

Hi Friends! I'm back today with another Sale-a-Bration Sunday project.  Remember Sale-a-Bration products are only available while supplies last.  If you love something make sure you get it.  Today I'm featuring the Tree Lot Dies, these are free with a qualifying $100 order during Sale-a-Bration.  I think these dies are really popular and I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't make it to the end of Sale-a-Bration.  Today I'm sharing a fun Christmas card with you featuring the dies.  I'm also going to share the same card with different colors to show you how you can use these dies year round not just for Christmas!  Last week I shared two cards also featuring these dies on my blog.  You can check them out here and here.  

stampin up, tree lot dies

Make sure you check out the video for all the tips and tricks with these dies.  Both card feature mostly the same supplies.  With the exception of colors, they're pretty similar and oh so cute!  The DSP on both card for the background is from the Celebrate Everything DSP.  This DSP is a host only exclusive.  Host only just means you can only get it with Stampin' Rewards.  Stampin' Rewards are accumulated when your order reaches $150, that can be your personal order or team up with a couple friends to reach that threshold.  This DSP pack is huge!  It's perfect for sharing!  I love this starry background for my Christmas card.  My camper on my Christmas card is Sweet Sorbet and Basic White.  I used Mint Macaron and Shaded Spruce for my trees. For my snowy hills I used the Snowy White Velvet Sheets and Basic White Cardstock.  My greeting on my Christmas card is from the Seal Of Approval Set.  

stampin up, tree lot dies

To make your life easier when adhering the smaller die cuts use our Adhesive Sheets on the back of your cardstock before you die cut it.  This will make your die cuts like a sticker and much easier to apply!  I love to use the Adhesive Sheets for all my detailed die cuts like the trees, banner and the bow.  For my banner and bow I used some of the Rose Gold Specialty Paper for both cards.  

stampin up, tree lot dies

My summer camper features Granny Apple Green and Parakeet Party trees and hills.  My camper is Polished Pink and Basic White.  So cute!!  My greeting on this card come from the Sending Smiles Bundle.  Finally to finish both campers I added some Vellum behind each of the windows and colored the Vellum with Wink Of Stella.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  

stampin up, tree lot dies

Shop my Online Store.  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:
Christmas Card

Smiles Card




 

No comments: