Monday, July 4, 2022

Hippest Hippos and Amazing Phrasing-Earn FREE!

Did you check out yesterday's super cute Sale-a-Bration Sunday card featuring the Hippest Hippos Set?  I have one more card to share today!  I'm sure many more in the future, this set is too cute to stop using!  This card was inspired by fellow demonstrator Marisa here.  I love this binder fold fun fold and had to create my own take on it!  Along with the new hippos I'm also using some new DSP.  This is the Gingham Cottage DSP and I LOVE IT!  It's a mega pack of DSP so you get a ton of it!  There's so many colors great for all seasons!  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies, amazing phrasing, gingham cottage dsp

The binder fold is an easy fun fold.  I used Pumpkin Pie for mine and used a piece of cardstock that is 4 1/4" x 11" on the long side score at 4 1/4" and 5 1/2".  Adhere the section on the left down and add ribbon or twine to bind it.  It's so cute and adds so much fun texture.  I used the Starry Sky Twine from the In Colors Baker's Twine Set.  

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies, amazing phrasing, gingham cottage dsp

Also on my card, I'm using another fun Sale-a-Bration Stamp Set.  The Amazing Phrasing Set is probably my second favorite item in the Sale-a-Bration Brochure.  I love the combination of scripty phrases and big block phrases.  I love that you can mix and match and make tons of cute and fun greetings.  I used the greetings on the front and inside of my card.   I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, hippest hippos, hippo dies, amazing phrasing, gingham cottage dsp



 

No comments: