Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Trees For Sale-Christmas In July!

I have a really cute card today that features the Rings of Love DSP that I used in last weekends Sale-a-Bration Sunday, and I'm using the Tree Lot Dies that will featured in this weeks Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  They're so fun to pair up and they work great together!  I'm also featuring the Trees For Sale Set, this set coordinates with the Tree Lot Dies.  Currently this set is unavailable for purchase, but it should be back in stock the week of July 25.  However, I think it's important to remind you that Sale-a-Bration items are only available while supplies last and that if people are picking up the Trees For Sale Set, they're also getting the Tree Lot Dies.  If these dies are on your list, make sure you earn them sooner rather than later so you don't miss out on them!  They're amazing!  

stampin up, trees for sale, tree lot dies, ringed with nature

Let's get into the card because it's gorgeous!  I used just the trees stamps from the Trees For Sale Set.  I stamped two in Mint Macaron and Two in Petal Pink.  I added Poppy Parade ornaments to both.  I stamped my greeting, from the Ringed With Nature Set, in Soft Suede and fussy cut it out.  I used the embossing folder from the Ringed With Nature Bundle to emboss a Petal Pink piece of cardstock on my card base.  I love this embossing folder even without the dies.  The DSP is my favorite pattern from the Rings Of Love DSP-earn it free during Sale-a-Bration!  Finally all my beautiful stars are from the Tree Lot Dies.  I'll be featuring the tree lot dies more later this week and this Sunday for Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, trees for sale, tree lot dies, ringed with nature


 

No comments: