Thursday, September 23, 2021

Love Of Leaves Pumpkin Cake Box-VIDEO

Today is a sweet treat!!  I have a cute box to share with you that is perfect for the first day of fall.  I used lots of beautiful fall colors and pulled out my Love of Leaves Set.  This set was featured in the Holiday Catalog last year but thankfully carried over.  This is still one of my most favorite leaf sets and dies.  I love the stamping details and the texture from all the stitching.  You can't beat that!  I also want to make another push for the Hippo and Friends Dies.  Even if you don't want the coordinating set please please get the dies!  The labels in that die set are a must have!  I use them all. the. time!!!!  I brought in a greeting from the Banner Year Set.  Again another must have!!!  

stampin up, love of leaves

I love the box. It's a simple box to create but it is such a WOW box because of that sharp angled side.  This box actually goes together pretty easy.  Your cardstock and DSP start at the same measurements and you'll score them exactly the same!  I love simple boxes.  
Cardstock and DSP-6 1/2" x 6 1/2" score at 1 3/4" on all four sides for both pieces.  
That's it! Can you believe it.  Make sure to check out my video for full instructions on assembly.  
My DSP today is the Beauty of the Earth DSP.  The patterns in this DSP are simply gorgeous!!!  

stampin' up, love of leaves

Inside my box is a Hostess pumpkin Cake.  Please don't disregard this box because it's fall themed.  These cakes are all the same size so with a few changes of cardstock, DSP and stamps think of the endless possibilities!  They usually have a Christmas cake, what about birthdays?  Let your creativity run wild with this box!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Make sure you like and subscribe to my YouTube channel while you're watching the video. 

stampin up, love of leaves

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




 

No comments: