Thursday, September 9, 2021

Clever Cats Tapered Top Box-VIDEO

Today's project is soooo cute!!!  I'm making another fun Halloween box, but you can modify this for any holiday.  In my video I actually show an alternative non-Halloween box.  There's still time to purchase supplies for Halloween if you want to get in on the Halloween crafting!  Today's project I used the Clever Cats set.  I just love these cute cats.  They all have little attitudes that just represent cats perfectly.  

stampin up, clever cats

I also brought in two other sets.  The Cutest Halloween Set for the greeting.  I LOVE the greetings in the Clever Cats Set but couldn't get any of them to work the way I wanted on this box so I opted for a greeting from the Cutest Halloween Set.  The other set I'm using is the To The Moon Set.  I stamped the moon behind the cat and die cut it with the Layering Circles Dies.  

stampin up, clever cats

Inside my box I put a mini Kind bar.  This was suggested to me by a friend on Facebook.  If you have any suggestions of something I can make a box for please send them my way!  I'm always looking for suggestions!  Make sure to check out the video for all the details on this box.  I sized the cardstock so that you could get two out of a sheet of cardstock.  
Here's measurements if you want to make it.
Cardstock, I'm using Highland Heather, 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/2" and 4 1/2"
On the long side (with 1/2" score line at the top) score at 2", 3", 5" and 6", then mark the long side only to the first score line at 2 1/2" and 5 1/2"
I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, clever cats


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:





 

No comments: