Sunday, September 12, 2021

Sale-a-Bration Sunday Textures and Frames Ombre Card

Happy Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  Today I have a gorgeous card that features the Textures and Frames set.  This is a set that I think a lot of people overlook.  Don't look past this set!  It's such a great set to have on hand when you need that little pop of texture in your backgrounds.  Today I'm sharing an ombre card that we're making using the Blending Brushes.  The brushes are some of my favorites!  I LOVE them and use them all the time.  You get a package of three, when you purchase them.  You can wash them and reuse them or dedicate one to ever color or every color 'family' like I do.  I have one brush for all my reds, one for my oranges, one for my greens, etc....  If you haven't tried them I encourage you to try them out!
stampin' up, textures and frames, banner year

I used Petal Pink, Pale Papaya and Pumpkin Pie for my colors today.  This card could easily be adapted for any color pallet.  A range of blues or greens or pinks would be so beautiful!!!  After I ombre blended my background, I used the same colors and stamped the images from the Textures and Frames set onto the background for that subtle pop that really makes this card shine!  I used some White Craft ink to stamp the splatters in.  And finished it by splattering some Wink of Stella all over it!  There's not lack of sparkle in this card!  My greeting is from the Banner Year set along with the leaves.  I stamped that onto some Basic White Cardstock die cut with the Seasonal Labels dies.  I finished the card with some gold ribbon, die cut leaves with the Be Dazzling Paper and some Rhinestones.  Check out my video for all the details on this card.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop my Online Store for all of these supplies.  

stampin up, textures and frames, banner year

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
 



No comments: