Monday, September 13, 2021

Class Cards

Over the weekend I held my annual in person Retired BOGO Sale.  At the sale my guests also got to make two cards.  Today I'll share the cards my guests got to make.  I don't have a supply list for these cards but all supplies can be shopped for in my Online Store, linked below.  If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to have you at my next in person class. Contact me for details, email stamperrdn@q.com 

The first card uses the Sale-a-Bration Set Feels Like Home Set.  The card is super simple but classy and elegant too.  The image is stamped in Early Espresso Ink and colored simply with a few Stampin' Blends.  We used Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow and Gray Granite. The vanilla piece is embossed with the Bark Embossing Folder.  Some Baker's Twine and a greeting finish this beautiful card.  

stampin up, feels like home, sale a bration

The second card is a fun fold card that features the beautiful Strong of Heart Set.  For every stamp set purchased Stampin’ Up! will donate $3 to support heart health.  I used some DSP from the Sale-a-Bration pack Beautifully Penned for one of the panels.  The classic black/white patterns are perfect for any occasion.  Inks used are Rich Razzleberry and Crushed Curry.  I added a little pop of color with a flower from the Pierced Blooms Dies.  

stampin up, strong of heart

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!





 

No comments: