Monday, September 6, 2021

World Card Making Day Class-Sign up today!

World Card Making Day is approaching!  This year I'm excited to share a fun class to go with you.  The class will be held on Saturday October 2, 2021 at 10am (MT). I'll be sharing the cards in a Facebook Live in my VIP group.  The replay of the video will be posted to YouTube following the event so you can rewatch or watch on your time.  You do not need to purchase the kit to watch live with me.  If you want to make the cards with me I encourage you to purchase the kit.  

You can create the cards with me by purchasing the coordinating class kit prior to the class. I have a limited supply and when they're gone they're gone!  I'll be featuring the Peaceful Deer Bundle for my cards you can add on the bundle to your class if you don't have it.  


The class will include:
  • Supplies for 4 cards
  • Half a package of Peaceful Prints DSP (Sale-a-Bration exclusive item!)
  • Full package of Red Rhinestones
  • Free shipping 
This class is only $30!!!  Hurry! I think these kits will go fast!  Add on the Peaceful Deer Bundle to your kit for only $36, I'll pay the tax and shipping!  Please indicate if you will need the bundle when you request your kit.  Want the kit, email me at stamperrdn@q.com I'll send you a link to pay via Paypal.  

Last day to RSVP with payment for the kit will be September 15, 2021.  Kits will be mailed by September 24, 2021.  You'll receive an email when it ships.  You'll also receive a list of measurements to trim your DSP to for each card.  
  
Have you kit and supplies ready to craft with me on October 2nd for World Card Making Day.  
Additional supplies needed are listed below.  You can shop my Online Store or substitute what you already have.  

Supplies to have on hand while crafting:
Get your Peaceful Deer Class To Go today and craft along with me on World Card Making Day!!!!  

 

No comments: