Thursday, September 16, 2021

Cute Halloween Treat Bag-VIDEO

How stinkin' cute is this little bag!!!?!  Ahhh!  I can't get over it!  I went old school with this bag.  This type of bag was one of the very first 3-D items I ever learned to make as a demonstrator.  It's an oldie but a goodie.  One that you'll continue to come back to time and time again.  The best part of it is that you can easily customize this bag over and over.  I'm using 6" x 6" DSP but I've also made these bags with 12" x 12" DSP.  Simply adjust the measurements to fit whatever you need to package.  This is one bag that I would mass produce for class gifts or co workers or whatever you need tons of treat bags for.  I used the Cute Hallween DSP and simply fussy cut my images straight from the DSP.  The only stamping is the greetings.  I used both the Cutest Halloween Set and Banner Year Set.  

stampin up, cute halloween

To make this bag you'll need two pieces of 6" x 6" DSP.  
You only need to remember 2 score lines for this bag.  
The sides and bottom are both scored 1" from the edge.  
The top is scored at 3/4". 
If you have a directional DSP like this one make sure you make note which is the top line.
To modify this with larger DSP or even smaller DSP for a mini mini bag, measure your gift width, whatever it is that's the size you'll score the sides and bottom.  The top score line really just depends on how much of the border you want at the top, whatever you choose score the top at that.  You can even make it really easy on yourself and score them all the same.

Inside my bag I have these little bags of cheeseballs. I found a box of these at Target but I also saw them at Sam's Club. I think they're pretty readily available.  If you can't find them this bag will hold nearly any fun treat.  

For all the details on assembling this box check out my video below.  Like and Subscribe to my YouTube channel to never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:



 

No comments: