Thursday, September 2, 2021

Cutest Halloween Hand Sanitizer Box-VIDEO

Today I'm sharing a super cute box that sized to perfectly fit a Bath and Body Works Hand Sanitizer. This would be the perfect gift for teachers or coworkers.  I'm using the Cutest Halloween Bundle as well as the Cute Halloween DSP.  This DSP is soooo cute!!!! 

stampin up, cutest halloween, cute halloween

I used the DSP to decorate the outside of the box.  I even punched my ghost directly from the DSP.  If you need to make a stack of these, this is a great one to make.  They go together so quickly!  The DSP on the top is 1 5/8" x 2 5/8".  For the sides you'll need two pieces that are 2 5/8" x 7/8".  The front piece is 1 5/8" x 7/8".  You can add a piece to the back if you want.  

stampin up, cutest halloween, cute halloween

The box lid opens and inside is that super cute hand sanitizer!  The box is 3 3/4" x 8"
On the long side score at 1", 3 3/4", 4 3/4" and 7 1/2"
On the short side score at 1" and 2 3/4"
Check the video for all the assembly instructions. It's a quick and cute box you'll love!  You can also fill it with treats for a sweet gift!!  

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, cutest halloween, cute halloween

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:






 

No comments: