Monday, September 20, 2021

Two More Clever Cats Cards

I have two more quick Clever Cats Cards to share with you.  These would be so cute to share with friends.  The first you could share anytime of year.  This set is a year round set.  But you'll definitely break it out for Halloween too.  I used Melon Mambo and Flirty Flamingo for the base and background of my card.  I love pinks and blacks together.  It's a bold combo that pops!  The DSP is from the Brights Pack and I finished the card with some Black and White Gingham Ribbon and Expressions In Ink Ephemera Sequins.   
stampin up, clever cats

My second card is a more traditional Halloween card.  This one is simple enough to mass produce but cute enough to bring lots of smiles.  I stamped the bats in Gorgeous Grape ink on Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.  My cat and pumpkin is stamped with Mango Melody, Smoky Slate and Memento Black.  Fussy cut and add to your card.  It's so cute!!!  I finished this card with a stamped spider and some Black Matte Dots.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, clever cats
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:







 

No comments: