Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Cutest Halloween

I'm totally addicted to the Cutest Halloween Suite of products!  Now that my kids are older I don't do a ton of crafting for Halloween but this suite has totally captured me!  I'll have another project featuring the DSP from this suite tomorrow.  The punch is currently on backorder but these images are not too complicated and you can still easily fussy cut them until you get your punch.   I love the images!  This card is super quick and simple and you can easily mass produce this one if you need a stack of Halloween cards.  Of course you can change up the image and/or greeting to any of the cute faces in this set.  

stampin up, cutest halloween

I stamped my entire card base, well the top half anyway, with the spider stamp in the set in Highland Heather ink on my Highland Heather card base.  I used DSP for the bottom half of my card.  Mix and match your favorite patterns!  For my greeting piece I stamped candy corn on the bottom and my greeting on top.  Top the candy corn with your favorite image or make a variety of them.  Finish with a bow from our Black and White Gingham ribbon and Cute Star Sequins.  So CUTE!!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, cutest halloween

Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!

Supplies:





 

No comments: