Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Celebrate Love Of Leaves

Today's card I brought back out my favorite leaves stamp set.  The Love of Leaves Set was featured in last years Holiday Catalog.  I was soooo happy when it carried over into the Annual Catalog.  I love these leaves, the dies provide such amazing stitching to each leaf.  I pulled out some In Colors for this card.  These In Colors have really been some of my favorites.  I think Pale Papaya is just one of the best colors ever!!  I wanted this card to be more fun and celebratory then fall themed, I used some greetings from the Create With Friends set.  

stampin up, love of leaves, create with friends

I did fussy cut the 'celebrate'. I went a little crazy on the fussy cutting, if you're not into the fussy cutting thing stamping this on some vellum or even below the leaf would be equally as cute!  I added some ribbon behind the scalloped rectangle from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.  I stamped and used the border die in the Love of Leaves Dies to add lots of texture to my background.  Such a fun card!!  I have a full supply list below. You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, love of leaves, create with friends

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:



 

No comments: