Sunday, September 19, 2021

Sale-a-Bration Sunday Feels Like Home Stair Step Card

We are nearing the end of our Sale-a-Bration Sunday Series!  Next week will be our final Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  That also means that Sale-a-Bration is nearly over!  Don't miss getting your free items!!  You earn them with every $50 you spend and once they're gone they're gone!  Today I'm actually sharing TWO Sale-a-Bration products.  The Feels Like Home Set and the Beautifully Penned DSP. The DSP is so much fun.  I love the black and white patterns but I think you can agree with me that the Feels Like Home Set is the true star in this card.  This set was not first on my list, in fact it was the very LAST Sale-a-Bration item I got. But the more I've played with it the more I just LOVE IT!!!  So don't over look it. 

stampin up, sale-a-bration, feels like home, beautifully penned

I made a stair step card featuring the set.  There are tons of different tutorials out there for making stair step type cards, you can make them in portrait or landscape with multiple steps.  The choice is yours!  I'm sharing how I'm making mine.  The written instructions might be confusing so defiantly check out the video for a full tutorial.  
With an 8 1/2" x  5 1/2" card base, place it in your trimmer on the 5 1/2" side.  
Cut 1" from each side, cutting from 1"-5 1/4"
Place it in your Simply Scored next score on the long side at 1", 2" and 5 1/4" only to the cut line. Flip and repeat on the opposite side.
Score a line down the center at 4 1/4".
Your DSP pieces are 7/8" x 3 1/8" (two), 3 3/8" x 4 1/8", 7/8" x 7/8" (two), 1" x 5 1/2"

stampin up, sale-a-bration, feels like home, beautifully penned

I colored my image with Stampin' Blends.  All the colors are listed below in the supply list.  I used a greeting from the Biggest Wish Set and heat embossed it in white on Basic Gray Cardstock.  I love the greetings in the set but I really wanted a different greeting on this card.  The card is finished simply with some gray twine from the Essentials Baker's Twine and some silver pearls from the Metallic Pearls.  Check out my video for all the details.  I have a full supply list below you can shop my Online Store for all these products.  

stampin up, sale-a-bration, feels like home, beautifully penned

Shop my Online Store. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:


 



1 comment:

Anusha Peter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.