Sunday, August 15, 2021

Sale-a-Bration Sunday Counting Sheep Pencil Box-VIDEO

I'm super excited to join you for another project in my Sale-a-Bration Sundays Series!  Every Sunday during Sale-a-Bration I'll feature a different Sale-a-Bration product.  You can join me live in my Facebook VIP Group every Sunday at 9am MT or catch the replay on my YouTube channel.  Today I'm featuring two products!  The Counting Sheep Set and the Sheep Dies.  Individually each product can be earned free with a $50 order.  If you get one you'll want the other.  So why not bump that order to $100 and choose them both free!!

stampin up, counting sheep, sheep dies

Today's box is super cute and with school starting it's a great gift for any student or teacher!  This little box hold four fun pencils.  Originally I was going to print out a greeting that said something encouraging like 'reach for the stars' or 'you're a star' or something along those lines.  Well my printer is running low on ink (gotta get that ordered).  So ultimately it wasn't an option so I went with a different greeting from the new Joyful Life set.  I though this fun font and greeting went well too.  But really if you have the time print the stars greetings.  

stampin up, counting sheep, sheep dies

For my box, after I scored it, I splattered some White Craft Ink all over my box and lid.  I used a water painter and thinned out the ink and splattered it everywhere, you end up with big drops, little drops and everything in between.  TIP: protect your work surface and give it plenty of time to dry.  While it's drying complete the rest of your box.  

stampin up, counting sheep, sheep dies

I stamped and simply colored my sheep with some Stampin' Blends.  I die cut a stitched rectangle from the Stitched Rectangle dies and used some Balmy Blue ink and my Blending Brush to give it a fun ombre background.  All the extra elements were die cut from Ombre Specialty Paper using the Sheep Dies (clouds) and Give It A Whirl Dies (stars).  Everything together just works so well!  I tied a big bow from the Flowers For Every Season Ribbon around the lid.  


To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 3 3/4" x 7 7/8"
On the short side score at 1 1/4, 1 5/8", 2 7/8" and 3 1/4"
On the long side score at 3/8"
For the lid 1 1/4" x 5"
On the long side score at 1", 1 3/8"
Check the video for all the details on assembly.
I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for all these products in my Online Store.  

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, See you soon.

Supplies:





 

No comments: