Thursday, August 5, 2021

Sweet Little Stocking Nugget Box-VIDEO

I have been creating boxes endlessly and have another super cute box to share.  This box is sized perfectly to hold four Hershey Nuggets...more on those in a second.  The box is super cute and features the adorable puppy from the Sweet Little Stockings Bundle.  I used Stampin' Blends to color my puppy and the stocking, colors are listed in my supply list below.  

stampin up, sweet little stocking

The box is small but perfect for mass producing.  Put on your favorite movie or show and color to your hearts content if you need to make a bunch of these!  The box is your classic clam-shell style box.  
To make it you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 4" X 5 3/4" 
On the long side score at 1/2", 2 1/2", 3 1/8" and 5 1/8"
On the short side score at 5/8" on each side
The DSP is new from the Sweet Stocking DSP, trim that to 2 5/8" x 1 7/8"

stampin up, sweet little stocking

Finally the treats inside the box.  I mentioned that I used Hershey Nuggets.  These are pretty popular, not only cause they're chocolate but they're affordable and you can decorate them.  You can wrap them in DSP that is 1" x 3" or if you have a bunch to make try using address labels.  These are about 1"x 3" and you get 30 per sheet, so if you're making a bunch this could be your secret weapon.  I stamped my labels with the Candy Cane Background Stamp.  I also used some Blending Brushes to add some extra color.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  Check out my video for all the details on this box in my video.  

stampin up, sweet little stocking, stampin blends


Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:



 

No comments: