Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Pampered Pets Birthday

Caution: Cute Card Ahead!  Last weekend was my sons birthday so this is the card I made for him.  The puppy is from the Pampered Pets Set.  This little dog is our favorite because he looks like our dog Chase.  I love incorporating him into family cards when I can.  I think it makes him part of the celebration too.   The other set I used was the Biggest Wish set for the greeting.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE this set.  I haven't pulled it out in a while but every time I use it I just adore it!!!  

stampin up, pampered pets, biggest wish

The dog is colored with Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate and Real Red.  I die cut him with the Pet Dies.  Also with the Pet Dies I die cut the paw print border into some Basic White Cardstock and then put some Real Red Cardstock behind so that the paw prints would shine through.  I added my pup to one of the Layering Diorama Dies that I embossed with the Checks and Dots Folder.  All the little pieces add to all the details on this card. To finish the card I used some ribbon from the Playful Pets Ribbon Pack.  I added some red enamel dots that I had left over from a Paper Pumpkin. I think they're perfect for this card.  Not too shiny but add just the right pop.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin' up, pampered pets, biggest wish

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:





No comments: