Monday, August 30, 2021

Painted Christmas To Remember

Over the weekend I held an event with my team.  They got to make two beautiful cards!  This is the first one.  Check my blog tomorrow for card number two from my team event.  This one features the Christmas To Remember Set and the Seasonal Labels Dies.  I love the pop of gold from the ribbon and the Be Dazzling Paper.  The DSP is the gorgeous Painted Christmas DSP.  This is an amazing DSP!!!!  

stampin up, christmas to remember

Don't miss my next team event!  It's a great time to join my team!  Join my team during Sale-a-Bration and add a free bundle from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit*!!!! Joining is easy.  You'll get to choose $125 in product for only $99!!!  PLUS choose a free bundle! PLUS get free shipping!  PLUS get a free Paper Pumpkin!!!! It's a WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN!!!! Join my team today!!!
*select bundles available

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  
stampin' up, christmas to remember

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:




No comments: