Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Joyful Life-Hipster Pig

Have you guys checked out the new catalog??  Sooooo many amazing things in it!! This one set caught my eye immediately, but then again I'm always drawn to the cute critters in the catalogs.  But this one I couldn't resist.  Especially this hipster piggy.  He's the best with his glasses, scarf and latte!!!  He was one of the first stamps I grabbed to play with after my order arrived.  I made a stack of these cards for a card swap I participated in.  Coloring all those piggies was soooo much fun!!!  

stampin up, joyful life, stampin blends

I used Polished Pink for my pig.  His scarf is Mint Macaron and Misty Moonlight and for the coffee, just some Crumb Cake.  He's soooo cute!!  There's lots of other new stuff on this card.  I used the new Whimsy and Wonder DSP and the Christmas Season Bundle for the stamped leaves and the amazing label dies!!  LOVE!!!  Watch out guys I'll be using the Christmas Season Bundle a TON!!!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, joyful life, stampin blends

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:




No comments: