Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Joyful Bike Ride

If you love cute critters and coloring fun images, the Joyful Life set is for you!!!  This card is so stinkin' cute!!!  I shared another card featuring this set last week on my blog.  You can check it out here.  This time I wanted to use the bike riding bear stamp.  I created a simple scene for my friends with some Blending Brushes and ink.  I used a piece of Basic White Cardstock that is 5 1/4" x 4" and ink blended Coastal Cabana ink on it.  I made sure my color was heavier and more intense on the bottom two-thirds of the cardstock.  For the little hill I used another piece of cardstock and my Basic Borders Dies and added some Granny Apple Green ink with a Blending Brush.  LOVE!!!! 

stampin up, joyful life, stampin blends

For my coloring I used a bunch of Stampin' Blends, the colors are all listed below in my supply list.  My bear is Cinnamon Cider and Flirty Flamingo.  I used Gray Granite and the Color Lifter for my bunny.  The bike I kept simple with Pool Party and Smoky Slate.  Then we get to some serious fussy cutting!  This is fussy cutting level 5.0!  I started by cutting around my entire image.  But I wasn't happy with it because of all the white space between the bars on the bike and the bear and the bike.  It looked fine no doubt, but I wanted that background to show through. So with a craft knife I cut out all those little pieces.  I must be crazy!  But I do LOVE the look of it!!!  

stampin up, joyful life, stampin blends

Finally to finish the card I added some sequins from the Artistry Blooms Sequins and tied some Baker's Twine around the card with some twine from the Essentials Pack.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, joyful life, stampin blends

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:




No comments: