Monday, August 9, 2021

Non Traditional Christmas Season Bundle

One of my favorite things to make is non traditional colored Christmas cards.  This year is no exception.  The Christmas Season Bundle is one of my absolute favorite bundles in the new mini catalog and it makes amazing Christmas cards!  This bundle has been one of my go to items from the catalog.  I love the fun images and the dies are pretty amazing!!! For this card I also pulled in the Playful Alphabet Dies to really add lots of fun!  For some added sparkle I used some of the Be Dazzling Paper from Sale-a-Bration.  Earn this sparkly paper free while supplies last!!! 

stampin up, christmas season

I stamped and die cut my images, inks listed in my supply list below.  I also stamped the background in tone on tone with Fresh Freesia ink on Fresh Freesia Cardstock.  I love the way tone on tone stamping looks.  

stampin up, christmas season

For the letters I used some Polished Pink Cardstock and stamped the pine branch in Polished Pink ink all over it. I love the look of the large letters with a little dimension stamped on them.  I added my cardstock to some Foam Adhesive Sheets before Die Cutting to get that amazing dimension.  Plus it makes adhering them a dream!  The Christmas greeting is from the Sweet Little Stocking Set, I simply masked off part of the stamp so that I only inked up the 'Christmas' part of it.  It's such a fun card that will stand out among all the reds and greens.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for all of these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, christmas season

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
 



No comments: