Monday, August 23, 2021

Delicate Dahlias-Tip To Line Up Your Image!

Have you checked out the Delicate Dahlias Set in our Sale-a-Bration Catalog?  It is so gorgeous!!!  I always say that I don't need another flower stamp set... and I don't, but then there's always something new and unique about it that makes me get it.  They always know how to reel me in.  This is one of our 'Distinktive' stamp sets.  That means that it's made to stamp lighter and darker shades with one ink.  No stamping off, no two step stamping.  When you see it stamped it's just gorgeous!  It's also a really good size.  It's a large floral image that makes a stunning focal point.  

stampin up, sale-a-bration, delicate dahlias

I fussy cut the large flower once, and the smaller flower three times.  I also fussy cut a few leaves too.  You don't need to fussy cut.  The flowers stamped is stunning enough but I love layers and I love fussy cutting so I had too!  I finished the card with some Genial Gems and Essentials Bakers Twine.  

stampin' up, sale-a-bration, delicate dahlias

Before you stamp with this image take a minute and do some prep work, believe me you'll appreciate this later.  The outline and solid image line up pretty perfectly but if you spend 10 minutes rotating the stamp trying to figure it out it takes away some of the joy of stamping.  When I have a tricky image to line up I use a sharpie and make a dot on the top of the back of the line image on my photopolymer stamp, then stamp it. 
 

Do the same with your solid image.  When you have it lined up, use the sharpie and make a dot again on the top of the back of the stamp.  Then when you pull out your stamp to stamp it you'll know that the dots line up at the top and you can easily line up your image every time.  If your marker starts to fade with use just add it again and you're ready to go.  It's a quick tip that will save you time rotating your stamp later.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  



Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking see you soon!!!!!

Supplies:




No comments: