Monday, August 16, 2021

New Catalog Kick Off Class

Over the weekend I held a class to welcome our new Holiday Catalog and Sale-a-Bration catalog.  Today I'll share the cards my guests got to make.  These are some of my favorite class cards ever!  Do I say that every month??? I think I do.  You'll have to let me know which is your favorite!  I don't have a supply list for these cards but all supplies can be shopped for in my Online Store, linked below.  If you're in the Albuquerque, NM area I'd love to have you at my next in person class. Contact me for details, email stamperrdn@q.com 

The first card uses my favorite Halloween set the Cutest Halloween Bundle.  We also used the Cute Halloween DSP and Black Gingham Ribbon.  In addition we added lots of texture with the Textures and Frames Sale-a-Bration Set.  

stampin up, cutest halloween, cute halloween, textures and frames

Next up is a fun fold Z-Fold card featuring the Nuts about Squirrels Set.  This set is soooooo cute!!!!  The two step stamping makes for a quick and easy card.  The DSP is a free Sale-a-Bration option, the Peaceful Prints DSP. 

stampin up, nuts about squirrels, peaceful prints

Next up is one of my favorite bundles, the Christmas Season Bundle.  The stamps, the label dies, I love it all!!!!  The greeting is from the Christmas To Remember Stamp Set.  Don't you love these colors for a Christmas card!  LOVE!

stampin up, christmas season, christmas to remember

Obviously I can't have a kick off class and not include the most adorable Penguin Place Bundle.  Sooooo CUTE!!!!  He's sitting atop one of our beautiful iridescent snowflakes from the Wonderful Snowflake package.  I added some DSP from the Sale-a-Bration package, Penguin Playmates.  LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!  

stampin up, penguin place, penguin playmates

Finally the last card features the Whimsical Trees Bundle.  I love these trees, again I'm showing that I must be incapable to make a traditional colored Christmas card. But Mint Macaron and Polished Pink are close...right?  The greeting is from the Heartfelt Wishes set.  This is a great set to have in your Christmas stash.  

stampin up, whimsical trees, heartfelt wishes

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!




1 comment:

John Brad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.