Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Delicate Dahlias DIY Background

Today I'm sharing the second card from my team event over the weekend.  This card is stunning and features the new Delicate Dahlias Set.  You can earn this set free during Sale-a-Bration with a $100 order.  I LOVE how gorgeous this stamp looks when you stamp it.  Because it's one of our DisINKtive stamps you get the amazing shading and texture with just one ink and one stamp.  It's so incredible!!!!  I used Pumpkin Pie for my outline image and then Pale Papaya for the solid flower.  This is an amazing color combo!  If you love this stamp set make sure to join me this weekend!  I'll be featuring it this week for Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  Because of the holiday weekend this week I'll be live on Saturday morning at 9am MT instead of Sunday, mark your calendars!  

stampin up, delicate dahlias

Don't miss my next team event!  It's a great time to join my team!  Join my team during Sale-a-Bration and add a free bundle from the Mini Catalog in your starter kit*!!!! Joining is easy.  You'll get to choose $125 in product for only $99!!!  PLUS choose a free bundle! PLUS get free shipping!  PLUS get a free Paper Pumpkin!!!! It's a WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN/WIN!!!! Join my team today!!!
*select bundles available

I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, delicate dahlias

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Supplies:

No comments: