Sunday, August 29, 2021

Sale-a-Bration Sunday-Peaceful Prints DSP Three Fun Fold Cards-VIDEO

I'm super excited to join you for another project in my Sale-a-Bration Sundays Series!  Every Sunday during Sale-a-Bration I'll feature a different Sale-a-Bration product.  You can join me live in my Facebook VIP Group every Sunday at 9am MT or catch the replay on my YouTube channel.  Today I'm featuring the Peaceful Prints DSP.  This DSP is so versatile.  There's beautiful holiday prints but also prints that would work year round or for masculine cards.  It's a winner for sure!  Today I'm sharing THREE fun fold cards all featuring the Peaceful Prints DSP! 

For all three of my cards I started with a piece of DSP that is 4" x 12".  Trimming your DSP to this size will give you three cards per sheet of DSP with almost no waste!  The DSP is all mounted onto a 4 1/4" x 5 1/2" piece of cardstock (unless noted otherwise) to complete the card.  All measurements are included in the text of this blog post but make sure to check out the video so you can see how they're all scored, trimmed and assembled.  

First up is a fun gift card holder. This is a super simple fun fold but I know that many of us tend to give gift cards for the holidays and this one is simple and gorgeous!  I used the Christmas Season Bundle to stamp my holly and leaves.  I die cut them with the Seasonal Labels Dies, the label is also die cut with those same dies.  The greeting is from the Christmas To Remember Set.  

stampin up, christmas season, christmas to remember

The gift card holder is inside the card.  With the DSP you'll make a pocket.  To make this card score the long side of your 4" x 12" DSP at 1", 3 1/2" and 6 3/4".  Fold the score lines to create a pocket inside your card.  Add a little glue to the sides to keep it closed and you have the perfect pocket for all your gift card giving!

stampin up, christmas season, christmas to remember

The second card is a fun trifold card.  I used the Peaceful Deer Bundle for my stamping.  I colored my deer with Soft Suede Stampin' Blends and punched him out with the coordinating punch.  His antlers are stamped onto the white cardstock behind him.  I stamped my trees in Sahara Sand.  To finish my deer I added a Red Rhinestone to his nose.  

stampin' up, peaceful deer

The first inside panel is done the same way, using similar inks.  This time I colored my bunny with Gray Granite Stampin' Blends.  You'll need two of the second largest scalloped rectangle from the Scalloped Contours Dies.  You could use any large shape you want though!

stampin' up, peacful deer

To make the tri-fold card score the long side of your DSP at 3 3/8" on each side.  Use a pencil to mark 1 1/2" from the bottom on each side.  Then cut diagonally from the score line to the mark on each side.  Add your first inside scalloped rectangle to the card.  Then close the card and adhere the front scalloped rectangle directly over the inside one.  It sound confusing, make sure to watch the video to see just how simple this card is!  

stampin' up, peaceful deer

Finally, our last card is my favorite!  This is another tri-fold card but with a twist!  For this card you'll score the long side of your DSP at 4" on each side.  You'll have three 4" x 4" panels.  The cardstock to mount this card on is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4".  This card will fit in a standard envelope.  I used the Peaceful Deer Bundle again for this card.  

stampin' up!, peaceful deer

You'll do some die cutting into the DSP.  Using the largest circle from your Layering Circles Dies, die cut through the top layer folded over.  Position your die so it's halfway onto the DSP, overlapping the fold.  Make sure your inside panel is NOT folded up.  You don't want to cut through three layers, just two.  Check the video for details.  

stampin up, christmas season

I die cut another circle with the 2nd largest circle.  With the card completely closed, adhere the circle to first inside panel (the one you did NOT cut).  This card is so much fun!!!  Sure to WOW all your friends and family.  

I have a full supply list below.  Make sure to check out the video for all the details on this card and the other two.  

stampin up, peaceful deer

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:
 



1 comment:

Anusha Peter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.