Monday, August 2, 2021

Jingle All The Way-Sneak Peek!!!

One last sneak peek today, the new Holiday and Sale-a-Bration Catalogs launch tomorrow!!!! I have 5 cards to share today. They're all stamped and assembled the same way but when creating a card like this you'll have supplies to make 5 cards so WHY NOT!!!? I'm using not one, not two but THREE new stamp sets on these cards!!  I love them all!!!!  I'm using the new Candy Cane Background, Holly Jolly Wishes and the Christmas Season Bundle!

stampin up, holly jolly wishes, candy cane background, christmas season bundle

I started by heat embossing the Candy Cane Background Set on five pieces of cardstock.  All the pieces were trimmed to 5" x 3 3/4", in Flirty Flamingo, Pale Papaya, Granny Apple Green, Coastal Cabana and Gorgeous Grape.  I used my Stamparatus and stamped and heat embossed all five pieces.  Then I trimmed each piece into 1" x 3 3/4" pieces.  I added them, one of each color to five Highland Heather card bases for a fun background.  

stampin up, holly jolly wishes, candy cane background, christmas season bundle

For my greeting, I used the new Holly Jolly Wishes set.  This set has some really fun greetings that I LOVE!!!  I embellished my card with some stamped and die cut images from the Christmas Season Bundle.  This bundle is one of my favorites in this catalog.  Don't look past the Christmas Season bundle, not only for the amazing images but the incredible dies!!!!  I finished the cards with some Pool Party Ribbon and some In Color Jewels.  I have a full supply list below.  New items will be available tomorrow!!!  Yay!!!! 

stampin up, holly jolly wishes, candy cane background, christmas season bundle
Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

Supplies:
Candy Cane Background-Available August 3, 2021
Holly Jolly Wishes Set-Available August 3, 2021
Christmas Season Bundle-Available August 3, 2021
 

No comments: