Sunday, August 8, 2021

Sale-a-bration Sunday Be Dazzling Paper-VIDEO

I'm super excited to kick off a fun series it's Sale-a-Bration Sundays!  Every Sunday during Sale-a-Bration I'll feature a different Sale-a-Bration product.  You can join me live in my Facebook VIP Group every Sunday at 9am MT or catch the replay on my YouTube channel.  Today I'm featuring the Be Dazzling Paper.  This paper is so sparkling and amazing!  I brought in the Artistic Dies to pair with this beautiful paper.  I die cut the large detailed flower.  This paper cuts like a dream too!  

Stampin up, be dazzling

In addition to the Be Dazzling paper I also tried out the Stampin' Blends alcohol background technique.  I absolutely love the way this card came out.  To do the alcohol background technique you'll need some vellum and Stampin' Blends.  Color with the Stampin' Blends on the vellum. Then use some rubbing alcohol to move the color around.  You'll be left with an amazing marbled, watercolor looking background.  It's so gorgeous in person.  For details make sure you check out video.  I've listed all the colors I've use below in my supply list.
 
stampin up, be dazzling

I added a greeting with a new set in the Holiday Catalog.  The Heartfelt Wishes set is so pretty and has some really beautiful greetings you'll love!  to finish the card I added some From My Heart Gems. These are the perfect addition to this card.  It's so stunning and the Be Dazzling Paper is a must have for your crafting stash.  Hurry this paper is only available while supplies last so if you love this paper don't wait get it now!!!!!! I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.        

stampin up, be dazzling

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!




No comments: