Sunday, August 22, 2021

Sale-A-Bration Sunday Penguin Playmates Sock Box-VIDEO

I'm super excited to join you for another project in my Sale-a-Bration Sundays Series!  Every Sunday during Sale-a-Bration I'll feature a different Sale-a-Bration product.  You can join me live in my Facebook VIP Group every Sunday at 9am MT or catch the replay on my YouTube channel.  Today I'm featuring the Penguin Playmates DSP.  This is probably my favorite Sale-a-Bration DSP!!!!  It's so cute!!!  Today's project is a super cute box I've been dying to share!!  It's a milk carton style box, which are always super fun to make!  I love these type of boxes because you don't have to rip the box apart to get to the gift.  You can simply tie it closed or use a clip like I'm doing.  

stampin up, penguin place dsp

I fussy cut our polar pals out of the DSP.  Of course you could use the coordinating Penguin Place Bundle if you wanted to stamp your penguin.  These guys are so cute why not use them!?!  The greeting is from the Penguin Place set. 

stampin up, penguin place dsp

Inside my box are some super cute penguin socks! I love these!!  What a fun warm and cozy gift!  I found an assortment of penguin socks on Amazon, you can check them out here

To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is: 
10 1/2" x 7 3/4"
On the short side score at 2", 5 1/2" and 7"
On the long side (with the 3/4" section on top) score at 2 1/2", 5", 7 1/2" and 10" then mark to the first horizontal score line at 3 3/4" and 8 3/4"

The DSP pieces are trimmed to: 
3 1/4" x 2 1/4" (four pieces)
2 1/4" x 1 1/4" (two pieces)

Check the video for all the details on this box.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


Supplies:
Clip or Clothespin
*featured in video

 


No comments: