Thursday, August 19, 2021

Nuts About Squirrels Peanut Brittle Box-VIDEO

Today I have the CUTEST box to share with you!! I pulled out the adorable Nuts About Squirrels Set. This treat box couldn't be cuter or easier to make!  I love that little squirrel.  He's got a little smirk on his face that is just so cute!!!  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels

Last week I hit the mall and stopped at my absolute favorite candy store to pick up some treats to make cute boxes with.  I stopped at See's and picked up some Peanut Brittle Bars.  See's is my favorite chocolate ever, especially the Scotchmallows!  YUM!!!  If you have See's near you, head to the store and pick up some of these bars, if not you can shop online or substitute your favorite candy or treat in this box.  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels

The squirrel is a two-step stamp, which means that you stamp the outline and solid images separately, he's so easy to stamp!  I used lots of dies for my tag, the Early Espresso piece is die cut with the Tasteful Labels Dies and embossed with the Greenery Folder.  My greeting is stamped on a tag from the Ornate Frames Dies.  I added a pop of color with the flowers, die cut with the Floral Squares Dies.  You'll have to fussy cut the squirrel, no dies or punches with this guy, but he's worth it!  

stampin up, nuts about squirrels

To make the box you'll need a piece of cardstock that is 11" x 3 1/2"
On the short side score at 3/4" On each side
On the long side score at 5 1/8", 5 7/8"
Mark to horizontal score line at 1 1/8" and 9 7/8"
Flip and mark the opposite side
Check out the video for all the details on this box.
I have a supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.

stampin up, nuts about squirrels

Shop my Online Store.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

Supplies:





 

No comments: