Friday, May 9, 2014

April Paper Pumpkin

 

I'm so impressed with April's Paper Pumpkin project.  I love this sweet gift!!  Paper Pumpkin is the perfect gift for the crafter in your life or just for you!  It's the perfect 30 minute crafting escape that everyone needs!  Crafting is so beneficial on so many levels.  Now it's easier than ever to sign up for Paper Pumpkin, and you can order up to a year in advance!!!  That is one great gift!! To learn more about Paper Pumpkin or to sign up check out the Paper Pumpkin website.  Just make sure to check me as your demonstrator :) 
Everything to complete this adorable framed project, including the frame, was included in the kit.  I love the frame, it will be so easy to change out the picture if I want.  Right now it's so super cute!!  Plus I had so many extra tags and embellishments left over.  Check back on Monday to see what I did with all those tags! 
There was thing that I did, it wasn't in the instructions :)  The cotton ribbon is beautiful!  But it came folded, so obviously there were some creases that weren't going to look great in that big bow on the front.  So I took the ribbon to the bathroom......hang in there I know it sounds sketchy .....
...That's where my flat iron is.  I guess looking back I could have brought the iron to to the ribbon instead of the other way around but I didn't :)  I just quickly ran the ribbon through the flat iron and the creases were gone! Yay!  Quick and easy!!  Happy Mother's Day weekend to all the Mom's out there!!!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: