Monday, May 12, 2014

Tags In A Bag


I showed you on Friday my beautiful frame from April's Paper Pumpkin.  Today I'm going to share what I made with everything else in the kit.  The kit came with a ton of tags.  I stamped all of them and bundled them together as a gift.  I needed a cute pouch to put them in so here it is. 
This stinkin' cute pouch was shown at the Catalog Premier.  It's such a cute size!!  I just used a sheet of DSP from the Fresh Prints Stack.  It's the perfect size.  Score the long side at 1, 1.5, 2, 4, 4.5, and 5.  Turn and score on the bottom at .5.  You'll cut off all but one of the longer tabs on the bottom.  Fold all your lines so that you get a pleated look on the side.  The bottom flap fold up to seal the bottom.  So cute!!! 
I stuck the tags inside and also included the roll of linen thread that came in the Paper Pumpkin kit.  I just love this whole project!!!!  The heart and button on the front of the pouch were also included in the Paper Pumpkin kit.  This is the sweets gift!!!
Real quick I have one more thing to show you, you'll have to bear with me as I have a proud Mommy moment.  Yesterday, Logan and I hung out, he hasn't been feeling well all weekend he has a terrible cough and yesterday he had a slight fever too.  He stuck close to me.  We watch some movie's then made some notecards with the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit for his gifted teacher.  While I was prepping the note cards he was going through all my scraps (he does that all the time).  He found this piece of paper that I was testing my new Blendabilities Markers on and the end of an arrow I had trimmed off from the card kit.  This is what he did, it's the perfect whale tail!!!!  Then he asked me to write his greeting "Sea you in a whale!"  That kid!!!  It's so cute!!!  Just had to share! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: