Thursday, May 1, 2014

First Of Many Goodbyes


With only a month left of the 2013-2014 Catalog, yeah it's May 1, I thought I'd start saying goodbye to some of the retiring stamp sets.  As this post is being written a few days in advance I don't know if these sets, Betsy's Blossoms and Oh, Hello are sold out yet.  I hope not, they're two of my favorites!  I'm so glad that we get another year with the 2013-2015 In Colors!!  I love them.  Though I guarantee you in one year we'll be sitting here and I'll be complaining that 'I can't go on without Coastal Cabana!!'  But we still have a year left so let's make it a good year!
I paired the Coastal Cabana with two of the other In Colors, Crisp Cantaloupe and Strawberry Slush.  Don't they look great together?  So bright and cheerful.  The flower was punched out with the large 2 1/2 Inch Circle Punch.  I hand cut the bird.  I love that the layers of DSP on this card are all off and a little crooked.  I'll have lot's more cards coming up in the next few weeks with retiring stamp sets. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!   

No comments: