Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A Small Sneak Peek

Here are the final two cards from my class. The first one uses Label Something. A stamp set that I've had for months but never used. It's a really versatile stamp set. And every image coordinates with a punch! I love layering circles off center. I know that probably drives some people crazy but I love that look. Finally to finish this card we added some butterflies punched out of vellum. The vellum adds a nice look but it's not so overwhelming that it takes over the entire card. This card is super cute!!
Finally the last card my customers made was a bit of a sneak peek. I thought I'd share the new In Colors with them, they're everywhere anyway! This card is super simple but oh so sweet. All 5 in colors are featured here and there's also a new stamp set, new punch and some new DSP. CUTE!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: