Friday, May 16, 2014

More Blendabilities

I told you I'd be sharing this beautiful Coastal Cabana flower a lot :)  This was actually the first one I did.  When my products all came I ripped the box open immediately (as I do with any SU order that comes to my house).  I dug through and found this flower, my Coastal Cabana Blendabilities Markers.  I did this flower just to 'try' the markers out.  It came out gorgeous so I attached it to a card. 
The card is pretty simple, I just added a doily and used my ever faithful Gorgeous Grunge stamp set to add some splatter.  The splatter is done in Hello Honey, it's a beautiful yellow and it actually looks like honey :)  Have a wonderful weekend, I have a class tomorrow so I'll have lots to share next week!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: