Monday, May 5, 2014

You're Too Kind


This card is beautiful, but more more importantly it's simple and you could make a stack of them in no time!!!  I just love our Watercolor Wonder DSP!  I haven't used it nearly enough and now we're in the final month of our Occassions Catalog so it's time to use it!!  I love this striped pattern of Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate, it's not to bold and it's versatile enough to use it on many different projects.
We used the Too Kind set for the flowers, another set that I just adore.  I'm so thankful this set is staying!!  It's a two step stamp, meaning it has two parts that overlap each other.  The colors we used were Daffodil Delight and Crushed Curry.  We added just a little Smoky Slate Chevron Ribbon and White Bakers Twine to finish it.  I love this card.  I would be beautiful in ANY of our colors.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: