Friday, May 30, 2014

One Card, Two Ways


Did you choose your favorite card from yesterday?  Well I have another set of cards for you to choose between.  I'm so torn on these two though.  I LOVE them both!!!  I saw this card on Pintrest and made my own version of it.  I love the colors of them both!!!  I hope you're not tired of seeing Work Of Art stamp set.  I know it's EVERYWHERE in blogland :)   Let's get to the details of the cards.
First is the Sahara Sand and Blackberry Bliss card.  I'm not sure why I don't pull out Sahara Sand more I LOVE IT!!!  I used the new Moonlight DSP stack for the DSP in the background.  I love our DSP stacks but I think I would love them even more if they were in a 6x6 size.  I love the size now, they're great for cards but I would love to use some of them for other purposes and need them to be slightly wider than 4.5.  SU can you make one in 6x6??  Anyway back to the card.  The flowers are done in the same Sahara Sand and Blackberry Bliss.  I added candy dots to the center of them.  We don't have candy dots for the Blackberry Bliss so I used Rich Razzleberry.  It's not an exact match but it's close. 


Then we have the Smoky Slate and Daffodil Delight version.  The DSP used here is the Watercolor Wonder DSP.  I love these two colors together.  This is my favorite color combo with Daffodil Delight, which sometimes is such a bright yellow it's hard to use.  The Smoky Slate dulls it down a little :)  So which is your favorite?
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the daffodil delight and smokey slate! .... Your Stalker

Melinda said...

I really like the Blackberry Bliss but I like purples :) Love both of them.

Retired Librarian said...

I like the Rich Razzleberry card, but would like to see it with Smokey Slate. SU used to have 6x6 paper stacks when they first started doing them. I just used a sheet from one of them yesterday - yes, because I need a bigger piece than you get from the current paper stacks.